Slip And Fall Attorneys In Woodinville
Being involved in a slip and fall accident may seem like a minor or embarrassing issue to you in the moment, but slips and falls do pose a legitimate concern and should receive attention — both medical and legal.
If you sustained your slip and fall injury due to the negligent actions of an individual or company manager, then it is your right to pursue monetary compensation for injuries that you sustained. A property or establishment owner is guilty of negligence if they were aware of the safety conditions of their establishment and failed to take adequate measures to remedy the issue.
Common Slip And Fall Injuries
Slip and fall accidents can result in a number of injuries with varying severity levels. Here are a few of the most common slip and fall injuries that our clients have suffered from.
- Broken bones. It is common for people to try to ease their fall by extending their hands to catch themselves. The result of this is often broken or fractured wrists, elbows, hands, or arms.
- Spinal cord and back injuries. A slip and fall accident can result in painful slipped or herniated disks and severely sprained vertebrae. These injuries can cause temporary or permanent paralysis and are often extremely painful.
- Traumatic brain injury. Traumatic brain injuries or TBIs are extremely dangerous injuries and have the potential to be fatal if left untreated. A TBI occurs when the head receives a blow that is forceful enough to cause the brain to shift and collide with the skull. Traumatic brain injuries are especially dangerous because often times they will mask or completely hide symptoms until days or even weeks after TBI has been sustained.
What To Do After You Have A Slip And Fall Accident
If you have been involved in a slip and fall accident in Woodinville and you wish to receive just compensation for your injuries, there are some steps you should follow. Abiding by these steps will help your slip and fall attorney to form a strong case for you, ensuring that you are justly compensated for your physical damages.
- First off, never admit fault. As a victim in a slip and fall accident, you should never admit to any fault on your side. Admitting to fault could potentially weaken your case and gives the property manager the opportunity to blame the accident on you — instead of seeing it as the result of his/her negligence.
- Get contact information. If there were any witnesses to your accident, make sure that you get their names and contact details should you end up needing them to testify. You should also record the name and contact information of the owners or managers of the establishment where you had your accident.
- Take pictures. Photo evidence can be extremely powerful. Make sure that you get pictures of anything that has significance to your slip and fall accident.
- Seek out medical help. Getting medical help immediately following your slip and fall accident is critical for your health and is also crucial for your case. Medical records also serve as evidence that you were injured as a result of your slip and fall and will protect you from the property manager accusing you of faking your injuries for monetary gain.
- Before speaking to any insurance adjusters, you should speak with a slip and fall attorney. Insurance adjusters will try to get you to settle for a low payout and will try to find evidence from your statement to incriminate you. This is why you will need a skilled slip and fall personal injury attorney on your side before speaking to any insurance adjusters.
Expert Slip And Fall Attorneys In Woodinville
Being the victim of a slip and fall injury can start you down a path of legal struggles and stress. This is why we recommend that you work with a license slip and fall attorney. Having an attorney will allow you to focus more on physical recovery without the legal stress that a personal injury case brings.
Here at Brain Injury Law Of Seattle in Woodinville, we have a team of legal experts who specialize in slip and fall personal injuries. We have assisted many victims in Woodinville and the surrounding area in forming a strong case against the individual or company responsible for causing their injury. It is our goal to assist you through the legal side of your case so that you can focus fully on recovery.
Get Help Today
Contact Brain Injury Law Of Seattle in Woodinville today to enlist the help of one of our legal experts or for a free consultation.
Our team of slip and fall injury attorneys promise to help you build a strong case so that you can work on recovery and rebuilding your health.
M.W., kent, wa
“M.W. was riding his bicycle in a bike lane in Kent. He was a 24 year old elite cyclist in excellent shape. A driver of a truck in the lane next to him suddenly turned right and nicked M.W., making him fall off his bike. He was wearing his helmet. However, when he fell to the ground, his head struck the pavement along with his left shoulder. “
Call or email us for a free consultation, and find out how we can help you get your life back following a brain injury. We are here to help, answer questions, and educate you about what you have to look forward to. We have the medical and legal knowledge to tell you what you are facing and how you can be helped. We pledge to always tell you like it is so you can make informed decisions about your brain injury and how best to help yourself. This is what we do.