Many people in Redmond choose to get from one place to the other on foot. While this can be a healthy and environmentally friendly way of commuting, it can also be dangerous. Motorcycles, cars, bicycles, and busses use the same roads as you, and if one of these drivers are negligent, it can result in a collision and severe injuries.
If you were injured as a pedestrian, you need the legal services of a pedestrian accident attorney who has extensive experience in personal injury cases. Brain Injury Law of Seattle is a pedestrian accident attorney in Redmond, and we can help you to receive compensation for:
- – Pain and suffering
- – Medical costs
- – Loss of income
- – Any damages as the result of the accident
If you were involved in a pedestrian accident because of someone else’s negligence, contact us today, or read further to learn more about your rights and legal situation.
What Should You Do After a Pedestrian Accident in Redmond?
- – If a vehicle collides with you and you are injured, the first thing you should do is to seek emergency medical attention. If you don’t receive immediate treatment, some of your injuries can worsen over time.
- – If your injuries allow it, after you call an ambulance, call the police to provide them with a statement of your version of the events, and ask bystanders if they saw what happened.
- – Gather all information and documents, including medical records, police reports, insurance information, photographs, and videos.
- – Contact us to schedule an initial consultation and start the process of receiving compensation for damages and pain and suffering.
Areas We Serve
Seek Immediate Legal Assistance
After the pedestrian accident, the insurance company of the party at fault may contact you and ask you to reach an injury claim settlement outside the court.
In most cases, these settlements will only cover initial expenses, and not compensation for things like pain and suffering, damage to your phone or clothes, or future costs of medical complications or loss of income.
You have the right to speak to a personal injury attorney before speaking to an insurance company, and you have the right to have the settlement reviewed by your attorney.
At Brain Injury Law of Seattle, we will ensure that you receive compensation for all damages that resulted from the pedestrian accident, including future costs.
Redmond Pedestrian Accident Attorney: Contact Us
When walking down the street, you have no protection against a vehicle that may strike you. If a negligent driver hits you, it can result in bone fractures, muscle tearing, and even brain injuries.
Severe injuries can affect your ability to work as well and, over the long-run, can even result in a loss of income.
Don’t allow a negligent driver’s insurance company to force you into an early and lacking settlement. We can help you receive the compensation you deserve. Contact Brain Injury Law of Seattle today to obtain professional legal help if you were in a pedestrian accident in Redmond.
Other Service Areas in Redmond
Bicycle Accident Lawyer Redmond | Redmond Car Accident Lawyers | Redmond Commercial trucking Accident Lawyers | Redmond Motorcycle Accident Attorney | Redmond Pedestrian Accident Attorney | Redmond Slip and Fall Attorneys